ZM-PCE-A type polycarboxylate high-performance water reducing admixture is currently the latest polycarboxylate salt type high-performance water reducing admixture inside and outside the country. Compared with the commonly used water reducing admixture, it has high water reducing rate, low dosage, good compatibility with cement, low slump loss and pollution-free, low alkali, low sodium sulfate, contains a slight amount of chlorine salt, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive to steel, and harmless to human health, it is a green, environment-friendly product for construction.
This product implements the standard of GB8076-2008 “concrete admixtures” and GB50119-2003 “technical specifications of concrete admixture”.
- Enhancement effect: Under the premise of having the same slump and amount of cement as the reference concrete, the water reducing rate can reach 20-40%, the strength of concrete at various age is significantly increased, the ratio of compressive strength at 3-7 days is about 150-160% , it can still increase about 20% at 28 days.
- Pumping performance: significant pumpability. Under the premise of same water-cement ratio, the slump increase value is ≥100mm, the ratio of slump loss after 2 hours is <15% and the flow is >500mm. It can be used in the preparation of self-leveling, vibration-free concrete.
- Set retarding effect: Can significantly increase the fluidity of concrete, improve the operability, can delay the peak of hydration heat of cement to avoid the cold seam phenomenon on the construction bonding layer, and effectively improve its crack resistance and waterproof performance.
- Impermeability performance: Compared with the reference concrete, the impermeability index can improve more than 50%.
- Working performance: Has operational performance such as workability, water retention and bleeding capacity that can significantly improve fresh concrete.
- Smooth surface: Concrete that is mixed with this product has characteristics such as strong cohesiveness, low air content and bleeding rate, which can effectively improve the smoothness and appearance of various types of fair-faced concrete surfaces such as elevated highways, high-speed railways, and bridges.
- Tension and flexing: this product has the function of setting retarding first and hardening accelerating later, under the premise of ensuring the dosage, it can meet the requirements of 3d (except the setting time) tensile and 28d flexural strength of the concrete.
- Special effects function: During the preparation of high-strength (C60-C80) concrete, its high modulus, impermeability, anti-shrinkage, anti-creep, durability and other high-performance indices can meet the requirements.
This product is suitable for all types of pumping concrete, mass concrete, elevated highways, high-speed railways, bridges and hydraulic concrete. It is particularly suitable for key projects and concrete with special requirements. Through compounding, it can be formulated into hardening accelerating type or set retarding type high-performance water reducing admixture.
According to the product performance indices and user requirements, it meets the national, industrial and corporate standards.
- The dosage range of this product is 0.5-1.0% (calculated based on the amount of cementitious materials), the optimal dosage can be adjusted and determined within the recommended range according to the requirements such as adaptability with the cement, temperature change, concrete slump and so on (special mixture can be made for projects with special requirements)
- According to the measurement, it can be directly mixed into the concrete mixer.
- When using this product, adaptability with the cement should be checked based on the concrete mix ratio.
- When the type of cement is changed or new cement is introduced, compatibility test with cement should be done.
- It must be correctly mixed according to the test mix ratio. When pouring the concrete, it should be strictly operated in accordance with the construction specifications.
- For concrete that requires set retardation, the concrete should be tested in advance to determine the setting time.
- It must not be used in combination with naphthalene admixtures, if it is used with other admixtures, its adaptability should be tested.
- Like conventional concrete, the maintenance must be strengthened according to construction.
- For concrete used in winter, except for the effect of admixtures, antifreeze insulation measures must be strengthened by covering with straw and plastic film, and the maintenance must be strengthened according to the construction specifications.
- When using this product, the factory should be notified 2-3 days in advance.
- It can be transported by tanker. Iron barrel 200kg/barrel, plastic barrel 50kg/barrel, it can also be specially packaged according to user requirements.
- This product has a one-year warranty, if there is precipitation during the warranty period, use after mixing does not affect the effect.